Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Indian Home Design Website. By accessing or using any part of the website, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Cssinfos, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 18 years old.
- Indian Home Design 3D Service Indian Home Design 3D service are for visual reference only , may not compliant to Structural designs codes , local building codes , building rules ,IS codes , RCC Design codes or any other civil engineering / building codes .Indian Home Design is not liable for any errors / changes / mistakes in the design.
- Indian Home Design Floor plan Indian Home Design floor plan design service are for room positioning , finding dimension of the room only and error may happen in the room dimension ,comments , legends , calculations. The design may not be based on the local codes and should be reviewed by an Engineer before starting work .Indian Home Design is not liable for any errors / changes / mistakes in the design.
- Indian Home Design working drawings / structural drawings Indian Home Design working drawings / structural drawings design service may contain typical data for representation .All the design drawing should reviewed by a structural consultant.Indian Home Design doesn't provide the local structural consultancy service . The design may not be based on the local codes and should be reviewed by an Engineer before starting work .Indian Home Design is not liable for any errors / changes / mistakes in the design.
- Your Indian Home Design Account – If you create a user account on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the user id. You must not describe or assign keywords to your contents in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and Cssinfos may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause Cssinfos liability. You must immediately notify Cssinfos of any unauthorized uses of your post, listing, Jobs, Classifieds, Event listing, your account or any other breaches of security. Cssinfos will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Responsibility of Contributors – If you operate a account, Listing, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your post or any listing is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other contents and Websites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- Your content title is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your content’s URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by Cssinfos or otherwise.
By submitting Content to Indian Home Design for inclusion on our Website, you grant Cssinfos a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to grand, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your content. If you delete Content, Indian Home Design team will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, Cssinfos has the right (though not the obligation) to, in Cssinfos’s sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in Cssinfos’s reasonable opinion, violates any Cssinfos policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in Cssinfos’s sole discretion. Cssinfos will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
- Payment and Renewal.
- General Terms.
Indian Home Design Fees are based on the design effort required ,some times the fixed design fee for the readymade plans are shown in wbesite and users can purchase it directly. Home design fees are not refundable either the custom design or readymade plans service..
- Working drawings or construction drawing design. Indian Home Design doesn't provide the local structural consultancy service , Indian Home Design working drawings or construction drawing fee are based on the hourly fees fixed time to time .Some times we also offer package service for the same .All the design should be reviewed by an local structural consultant and his / her fee should be paid by the customer not Indian Home Design.We are not liable for any errors or mis representation of design elements since our designs are for only reference and should not directly used in construction.
- Home Design platform services.
- Fees; Payment. By signing up for the Indian Home Design website Listing, review , home plan service sale service - designer agree to pay Cssinfos the specified fees or commission in exchange for access to the website. Applicable fees will be invoiced starting from the day your access is established and in advance of using such services. Cssinfos reserves the right to change the payment terms and fees without any written notice to you. Listing, review, home plan service sale service access can be canceled by you at anytime without any written notice to you.
- Restricted Use. You may not use the Indian Home Design website Listing, review to substantially replicate products or services offered by Cssinfos, including the republication of Indian Home Design website content or the creation of a separate publishing platform. If Cssinfos believes, in its sole discretion, that you have violated or attempted to violate these conditions or the spirit of these terms, your ability to use and access the Indian Home Design website Listing, review , CRM Service may be temporarily or permanently revoked, with or without notice.You are liable to pay the amount decided by Cssinfos as loss to our business
- Responsibility of Website Visitors. Cssinfos has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, Cssinfos does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Cssinfos disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Content Posted on Indian Home Design Website – We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which Indian Home Design website links, and that link to Indian Home Design Website. Cssinfos does not have any control over those non-Cssinfos websites and WebPages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-Cssinfos website or webpage, Cssinfos does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Cssinfos disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-Cssinfos websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy – As Cssinfos asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by Cssinfos Technologies LLP violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Cssinfos in accordance with Cssinfos’s Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy. Cssinfos will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. Cssinfos will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Cssinfos or others. In the case of such termination, Cssinfos will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to Cssinfos. You can contact us via support@IndianHomeDesign.com
- Intellectual Property – This Agreement does not transfer from Cssinfos to you any Cssinfos or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Cssinfos. Cssinfos, Indian Home Design website, Cssinfos Technologies LLP, the Cssinfos Technologies LLP logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with Cssinfos Technologies LLP, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cssinfos or Cssinfos’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Cssinfos or third-party trademarks.You can contact us via support@IndianHomeDesign.com
- Advertisements – Cssinfos reserves the right to display advertisements on your content .Cssinfos reserves the right to use the User submitted contents for online advertisement,Television advertisement,video advertisement,brochures advertisement,printed advertisement and other forms of advertisement used by the Cssinfos for the promotion of service ,branding and marketing .
- Attribution – Cssinfos reserves the right to display attribution links such as ‘Content at Indian Home Design,’ ,Website name, and font attribution in your content footer or toolbar. Footer credits and the Cssinfos Technologies LLP toolbar may not be altered or removed regardless of access purchased.
- Changes – Cssinfos reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Cssinfos may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination – Cssinfos may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your Indian Home Design account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties – The Website is provided “as is”. Cssinfos and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Cssinfos nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability – In no event will Cssinfos, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Cssinfos under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Cssinfos shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Cssinfos, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Cssinfos and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Cssinfos, or by the posting by Cssinfos of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the state of Kerala, India., excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and courts located in calicut, kerala,India. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Indian rules, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in courts located in calicut, kerala,India. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; Cssinfos may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.